Hair Shampoos Online
Haircare is a personal choice and most of us prefer the best remedies for our hair to keep it strong and healthy. While choosing hair care products we tend to miss out on harmful ingredients that deteriorate the health of our hair. At Secret Skin, we have carefully chosen natural components that act as a shield for your hair and can be used long term.
We ponder over how often should we shampoo our hair. A few factors below will help you understand:
1. Hair Texture - People with dry hair do not necessarily have to wash their hair daily instead washing the hair less will help preserve natural oils and keep the hair well moisturised. Your hair is more likely to be dry when it is curly, thick, ageing or greying. Very oily hair people have to wash every other day to get rid of excess oils and sulfate-free shampoo is the best option.
2. Scalp condition - People with a very dry scalp tend to produce very less sebum and washing the hair less will help the scalp remain healthy and prevent itchiness and flakes. People with oily scalps develop acne and need to wash their hair more frequently.
3.Hairstyling preferences - Much of the decision about how frequently to wash the hair depends on personal styling preferences. Some people dislike their hair looking or feeling even a little oily. Others find that their hair is more manageable several days after washing. People who wear complicated hairstyles or who have very long hair may also prefer to shampoo less often, as less frequent shampoos mean less time spent styling the hair.
Natural ingredients that work like magic for your hair:1. Althea/ Marshmallow Extracts - It is a popular ingredient for easy detangling of hair and leaving it soft. It is high in plant protein and promotes healthy hair growth.
2. Aloe Vera - It strengthens your hair and makes your scalp healthier. Aloe Vera penetrates your hair follicles and conditions dry hair. The soothing properties give you a relaxing feeling.
3. Brahmi - It helps provide strength and nourishment through the scalp and strengthens the blood vessels stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss.
4. Shikakai - It’s a great component for fighting dandruff and also delays the process of grey hair. It heals minor wounds and prevents a dry scalp
5. Holy basil/ Tulsi - It is used as an effective remedy for hair loss. It helps treat dandruff and prevents hair loss. It also prevents pre-maturing grey hair
Fortunately, the products at Secret Skin consist of the above powerful components that keep your hair nourished and strong.