Face Oils Products Online
Facial oils are worth the hype. It is an extra step to add to your beauty regimen but it’s worth it. Our body produces oils naturally but as we age the production decreases significantly. The skin needs oil to maintain a healthy balance, otherwise, it gets too dry which can cause breakouts, fine lines, and wrinkles. Facial oil protects the skin from environmental damages. The irony is that facial oil works well when your skin is oily.
What are the best ingredients in facial oil?1. Rosehip Oil - It helps to keep cell walls strong in your skin so that it doesn’t lose water and make it an excellent option for hydrating, dry and itchy skin. Rosehip oil also improves skin flexibility and permeability reducing the appearance of acne or scars.
2. Seabuckthorn berry - It’s rich in vitamins, mineral and anti-oxidants and is proven to be a super fruit of skincare. It is a boon to have this as an ingredient in your facial oil as it repairs the skin barrier from inflammatory conditions.
3. Borago seed oil - Calming and nourishing for the skin, Borago is lighter than many other oils and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. Just like seabuckthorn berry, it is a great ingredient for skin that is anti-inflammatory.
4. Apricot oil - This is extracted from the kernels of apricot. Apricot oil softens your skin helping to improve the skin tone and adding radiance to your skin. It also provides deep nourishment as it percolates deep into the skin providing long-lasting moisturisation. The oil’s natural Omega 6 content strengthens the skin leaving you with a wrinkle-free and smooth skin tone.
5. Cranberry - This ingredient is the only one that has the perfect ratio of Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids. It penetrates deeply into the skin providing it intense hydration. Cranberry works wonders for ageing skin. It also has high antioxidant content which is essential for protecting the skin from hyperpigmentation and loss of elasticity.
6. Pomegranate - Fondly referred to as ‘Nature’s power fruit, pomegranate is a beneficial ingredient in facial oils as it shields the skin from UV and free radical damage. Right from curing skin infections to working as an anti-ageing element, it has been recognised as a pivotal ingredient in facial oils.
All the above ingredients are found in the skincare products by our Award-winning brands like Mauli, Pure Earth, Amly and many more. It’s time to refresh your skin, so head to our product page hit the ‘Add to Cart' button and pledge to keep your skin healthy.