Lip Balms OnlineLip balms are lifesavers during summers and winters. Whether it’s dry or chapped lips, your skin needs a boost of hydration and moisture. Earlier lip balms were produced with petroleum jelly but over the years, balms have been modified and various beneficial ingredients have been cumulated to give your lips a healthier look. Let’s take a sneak peek into some awesome benefits of lip balm:
1. Heals skin faster - Applying lip balm ensures quick healing of dry and chapped lips the skin on your lips is thinner than your facial skin so the use of lip balm leaves it hydrated. As putting lotion on a person’s lips is impractical, balms were created that are thicker than lotion and will stay in place on the lips. Lip balm works to moisturize dried tissue and protect the area from exposure to wind, cold temperatures and ultraviolet rays, which reduces pain and allows the lip tissue to heal.
2. Avoid the embarrassment of chapped lips - You don’t want to sit in a meeting with chapped and peeling lips. It gets worse during the winters as well. Hence it’s important to wear lip balm all the time!
3. Appear suppler - If you’re looking for a supple and youthful look then lip balm is the answer to your query. Your lips turn moisturised with a sweep of balm and give it the perfect movie star pout. Time for a selfie?!
4. SPF protection- It’s important to protect not just your facial skin but also the skin on your lips from sun rays.
5. Lipstick application- For all of you who love matte lipsticks must know how important it is to moisturize before applying your favourite lip shades to prevent them from looking flake and dull. It is a good idea to apply lip balm around the edges of the lips before applying lipstick.
Dermatologists highly recommend the use of lip balms with beneficial ingredients. Lip balm products at Secret Skin consist of Watermelon Extract that provides long-lasting moisture for your skin and naturally enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a soft glossy tint. Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties and is often used to heal and prevent chapped lips. It also helps your lips to maintain the pink colour and avoid discolouration. Jojoba Oil contains Vitamin E that leaves your lips healthy and moisturized.